Manchester City renew Uriel Antuna's contract
The LA Galaxy star will renew his contract with the Citizens in the coming days, in a deal that will run until 2022.
Uriel Antuna has been under the spotlight since landing at LA Galaxy, becoming a central piece of Guillermo Barros Schelotto's system - with six goals and five assists in 30 MLS appearances.
With the Mexican National team, Antuna also displayed quality and was one of the players to watch at the last Gold Cup, which is why Manchester City have decided to renew his contract as reported by FOX Sports, until 2022.
The 22-year-old striker belongs to the Citizens and is currently on loan with LA Galaxy, where he has proven his value for the English side. City will be following his every step while he shares locker room with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Uriel started his professional career with the Mexican side, Santos Laguna, where he made the European jump with Manchester City who sent him to Groningen on loan before arriving at the MLS for the 2019 season.
Antuna's loan with Galaxy ends in December, and the California squad might seek to extend his loan or even opt to buy him. However, Uriel's future still undefined and we will have to wait and see if he stays in LA or reports back to England.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- Beirut explosion Beirut explosion: latest news live from Lebanon
- Beirut Explosion Seven-year-old ammonium nitrate shipment possibly caused Beirut explosion
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal make 55 redundancies as huge player investment targeted
- FC Barcelona "Messi says he wants to finish career at Barcelona" - Bartomeu