President Donald Trump wishes Tom Brady was his son-in-law
It has emerged that the United States president said he would have liked his daughter, Ivanka Trump, to marry the Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady.
The New England Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady, is for President Donald Trump the son-in-law he would have wanted to have, as he thinks his daughter Ivanka should've married the NFL star and six-time Super Bowl champ, according to the new book Kushner Inc.
Ivanka married Jared Kushner, an American businessman who is currently a senior adviser for strategic planning, one of the most influential jobs in the world, but at first, Trump was not happy with this marriage, since the United States president wanted her daughter to marry Brady.
President Trump has mentioned several times he would have preferred Ivanka to wed the Patriots quarterback, telling his friend, "Why couldn't she have married Tom Brady? Have you seen how far he throws a football? Mr. Brady has played in nine Super Bowls and won six of them, the most of any player in NFL history."
Trump praises Brady as a very successful man, and even joked with the Pats owner, Robert Kraft, saying: "Jared is half the size of Tom Brady's forearm."
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...