President Donald Trump wishes Tom Brady was his son-in-law
It has emerged that the United States president said he would have liked his daughter, Ivanka Trump, to marry the Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady.
The New England Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady, is for President Donald Trump the son-in-law he would have wanted to have, as he thinks his daughter Ivanka should've married the NFL star and six-time Super Bowl champ, according to the new book Kushner Inc.
Ivanka married Jared Kushner, an American businessman who is currently a senior adviser for strategic planning, one of the most influential jobs in the world, but at first, Trump was not happy with this marriage, since the United States president wanted her daughter to marry Brady.
President Trump has mentioned several times he would have preferred Ivanka to wed the Patriots quarterback, telling his friend, "Why couldn't she have married Tom Brady? Have you seen how far he throws a football? Mr. Brady has played in nine Super Bowls and won six of them, the most of any player in NFL history."
Trump praises Brady as a very successful man, and even joked with the Pats owner, Robert Kraft, saying: "Jared is half the size of Tom Brady's forearm."
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week