Atlético Madrid tracking Porto's youth pearl Fabio Silva
He is the youngest player to score in club history at Porto. Atlético have been informed that it will cost 25 million euros to bring him to Madrid.
At 17, Porto striker Fabio Silva has become the youngest goal scorer in the history of the club and has caught the attention of a number of top European clubs who have been closely following his progress. Portuguese sports daily O’Jogo has namechecked Atlético and Juventus are two of the clubs who have been following the teenager. Both Atleti and Juve know that it will cost 25 million euros to prise Fabio Silva away from Porto - a price within both clubs' budgets.
Porto president Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa is well aware of the growing interest for Fabio Silva and has contacted the player's representatives with a view of offering new terms and hiking his release clause. Not that it will be much of a deterrant to Atlético who see the promising forward as the ideal strike partner for João Félix.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness