Pogba has cast removed in boost for Manchester United
Paul Pogba had his ankle cast removed as the Manchester United star edges towards a return from injury.
Manchester United star Paul Pogba moved closer to returning from injury, having his ankle cast removed on Monday.
Pogba has not played for United since September
The France international, who has made just five Premier League appearances this season, has been sidelined since late September.
But Pogba, 26, is getting closer to making a return after having his ankle cast removed.
The midfielder posted a video of the procedure on Instagram.
Solskjaer not expecting Pogba back until December
United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said recently he expected to be without Pogba until December.
Solskjaer's side are seventh in the Premier League table, nine points adrift of the top four.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash