Pavón: LA Galaxy extend loan
Boca Juniors forward Cristian Pavón starred on loan for LA Galaxy last season and will be back with the club again in 2020.
Cristian Pavón's loan deal with LA Galaxy has been extended for another year, the Major League Soccer side have announced.
Pavón to be Designated Player after Ibrahimovic exit
The 23-year-old joined Galaxy on a short-term deal from Boca Juniors in August, contributing three goals and eight assists in 11 outings during the regular season.
Pavón will return to Los Angeles for a full season in 2020, the Argentina international becoming the Designated Player for the Galaxy following the departure of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
🎼 THE MAESTRO RETURNS 🎼— LA Galaxy (@LAGalaxy) November 18, 2019
Cristian Pavon is ready for more in 2020 pic.twitter.com/fyITFcvyhf
PSG's Cavani tipped for move to Galaxy
Galaxy, who travel to Inter Miami for their first game of the new 2020 MLS season on March 14, have also been linked with Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift