Haaland: RB Leipzig set sights on RB Salzburg striker
Sunday's transfer round-up also features Roma and Italy midfielder Nicoló Zaniolo, who is attracting interest from Manchester United and PSG.
Nicolo Zanioló's stock continues to rise.
The 20-year-old Italy international has established himself as one of Europe's most sought-after midfielders since joining Roma last season.
And Zaniolo could become the subject of a tug of war between Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain.
Zanioló in demand
Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain are willing to spend big for Zanioló, reports Il Messaggero.
Zaniolo is hot property, having starred for Roma since arriving in the Italian capital from Inter.
The Premier League side United and the Ligue 1 champions are ready to pay €60million (£52m) for his services. Juventus and Real Madrid were credited with an interest last summer before the midfielder moved to Roma from Inter for just €4.5m.
Haaland to wing it to Leipzig
- United, meanwhile, look set to miss out on Salzburg striker Erling Haaland. Reports in the UK say Bundesliga outfit RB Leipzig have first refusal on the 19-year-old and only need to pay a release clause of £25.7m.
- Raheem Sterling – who has 18 months on his Manchester City contract – reportedly will not renew unless manager Pep Guardiola stays.
- Borussia Dortmund have joined the race to sign Tottenham teenager Troy Parrott, claims the Express. The 17-year-old is also wanted by Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
- L'Equipe reports PSG have made their January transfer plans. Juventus full-back Mattia De Sciglio is of interest, while Julian Draxler and Leandro Paredes could depart Paris.
- Belgium boss Roberto Martínez was open to managing Tottenham prior to Jose Mourinho's appointment. Spurs turned to former Manchester United manager Mourinho after Mauricio Pochettino's sacking.
To be able to comment you must be registered and logged in. Forgot password?