Barcelona vs Alavés: how & where to watch: times, TV, online
All the information you need on where and when to watch the 2019-20 LaLiga clash in as Barcelona welcome Alavés to the Camp Nou.
What time does Barcelona vs Alavés start?
The 2019-20 LaLiga tie between FC Barcelona and Deportivo Alavés will be played at Camp Nou and kicks off at 16:00 CET on Saturday 21 December 2019.
Find out what time Barcelona vs Alavés gets underway where you are in the world.
Where can I watch Barcelona vs Alavés?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Barcelona vs Alavés match is available on here.
Is the Barcelona vs Alavés game online?
Barcelona vs Alavés is available in most nations through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is showing the game in your country, and if they have an online service or iOS/Android app to watch it on. For example, Premier Sports have an app to stream the game as do BeIN Sports in the United States.
United Kingdom: Premier Player HD, LaLigaTV
United States: beIN SPORTS CONNECT, Fanatiz USA, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS
Barcelona vs Alavés: AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action from Camp Nou right here on AS English, with our inimitable live coverage. We'll be building up to the game throughout the day and Robbie will offer the minute-by-minute account as it unfolds.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Men's 100m, track & field, medal count, results, today 31 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system
- GOLD CUP FINAL 2021 Gold Cup final: USA vs Mexico - times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?