Man Utd, Tottenham and Dortmund targeting Emre Can
Unwanted at Juventus, Emre Can is a target for three of Europe's biggest clubs.
Manchester United, Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund are in a battle to sign unwanted Juventus midfielder Emre Can.
Can, 26, is out of favour in Turin and has made just two Serie A starts this season.
The former Liverpool midfielder will reportedly be allowed to leave during this transfer window and three European giants are eyeing the Germany international.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD, TOTTENHAM AND DORTMUND EYE EMRE CAN
Manchester United, Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund are chasing Juventus' Can, according to SPORT1.
With Euro 2020 coming up later this year, Can wants regular playing time to earn a spot in the Germany squad.
Can made 37 appearances in all competitions for Juve last season, but has played just eight times in 2019-20.
Sportmediaset reports Juve are working on a move for Napoli midfielder Allan to replace Can.
ROUND-UP: Eriksen, Giroud, Rodrigo
- Inter will wrap up a deal for Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen early next week, according to Sky Sports Italia. The Serie A club will pay €18million (£15.2m) plus €2m (£1.7m) in bonuses for Eriksen, who is out of contract at season's end.
- Staying at San Siro and Inter are targeting Chelsea forward Olivier Giroud after recognising it would be difficult to sign Napoli's Fernando Llorente, according to Sky Sport Italia.
- Barcelona are making progress in their bid to land Valencia forward Rodrigo, according to Sport. While working on a loan move, Barcelona want an option to buy at season's end, while Valencia want it to be an obligation to purchase for around €60m. The report says Barca are willing to pay Valencia a "penalty fee" if they do not make the loan permanent.
- Atlético Madrid midfielder Thomas Lemar is close to signing with Premier League club Arsenal, according to El Chiringuito. Lemar has made just nine LaLiga starts this season.
- Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain are in talks over a swap deal. Goal reports the clubs are discussing swapping full-backs Mattia De Sciglio and Layvin Kurzawa.
- With Marcus Rashford injured, Manchester United have looked at signing Shanghai Shenhua's Odion Ighalo and Monaco's Islam Slimani, who is on loan from Leicester City, according to Sky Sports.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Would a government shutdown in December completely stop fourth stimulus check negotiations?
- SOCIAL SECURITY Can you change your Social Security number for any reason?
- NFL Bucs' Antonio Brown banned for three games by NFL
- PREMIER LEAGUE Why has Michael Carrick left Manchester Utd?
- NFL How are the uniforms of the 2021 Army vs. Navy football game? Are they for sale?
- SOCCER With what teams has Cristiano Ronaldo scored career 800 goals?