Sevilla snap up Spain star Suso on 18-month loan from Milan
After an underwhelming start to the season, the Spain international has departed AC Milan and joined Sevilla on an initial 18-month loan deal.
Milan have allowed Spanish winger Suso to leave on an 18-month loan to Sevilla, who will be required to purchase him outright if certain objectives are met during his stay.
Suso, 26, joined the Rossoneri from Liverpool in 2015 and has been a prominent member of the first-team squad over the past three-and-a-half years.
The Spain international had played in 16 of Milan's 21 Serie A matches this term, scoring one and setting up another two.
Milan were said to have valued Suso at €40million in pre-season, but his underwhelming form this term is seemingly reflected by the reported €25m purchase option for Sevilla.
Suso and Lopetegui together again
The move sees Suso reunited with Julen Lopetegui, the coach who handed the former Cádiz youngster his first Spain cap and also worked with him in La Roja's youth setup.
Suso will be expected to compete with Nolito, Lucas Ocampos, Rony Lopes and Munir El Haddadi for a spot in the starting XI.
He joins a Sevilla squad that sits third in LaLiga with 38 points, five adrift of second-placed Barcelona.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?