Eden Hazard attends FC Dallas vs Montreal Impact
The Real Madrid star is in the US for an operation on his ankle and took advantage of the trip to drop in on the players.
Real Madrid player Eden Hazard is in the USA, having travelled to Dallas to have an operation on his right ankle, which flared up again in Madrid's defeat to Levante on 23 February, and the midfielder took advantage to head to the game between FC Dallas and Montreal Impact at Toyota Park, which finished 2-2. At the end of the game the Real Madrid star headed down to the changing rooms to chat to some of the players, including Romell Quioto.
Hazard travelled to Dallas on 4 March for the operation on his ankle injury, which kept him out of the Clásico against Barcelona. After successful surgery at the Darrel Clinic, the midfielder didn't miss the chance to head to the game with French legend Thierry Henry in charge of Montreal Impact.
Honduras striker Romell Quioto put photos of himself with Henry up on Instagram after the visit.
After the operation carried out by Eugene Curry, orthopaedic specialist who works with the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Mavericks, Hazard is expected to be out of action for two months, meaning he should play for Zidane again this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- George Floyd George Floyd: George W. Bush speaks out on racism and protests in US
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- BLACK LIVES MATTER What is the Black Lives Matter movement and when did it start?
- BLACKOUT TUESDAY How did the 'Blackout Tuesday' social media initiative come about?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Is there a deadline to approve a second payment?
- George Flod Protests What did Trump say about Antifa and the riots?