Eden Hazard attends FC Dallas vs Montreal Impact
The Real Madrid star is in the US for an operation on his ankle and took advantage of the trip to drop in on the players.
Real Madrid player Eden Hazard is in the USA, having travelled to Dallas to have an operation on his right ankle, which flared up again in Madrid's defeat to Levante on 23 February, and the midfielder took advantage to head to the game between FC Dallas and Montreal Impact at Toyota Park, which finished 2-2. At the end of the game the Real Madrid star headed down to the changing rooms to chat to some of the players, including Romell Quioto.
Hazard travelled to Dallas on 4 March for the operation on his ankle injury, which kept him out of the Clásico against Barcelona. After successful surgery at the Darrel Clinic, the midfielder didn't miss the chance to head to the game with French legend Thierry Henry in charge of Montreal Impact.
Honduras striker Romell Quioto put photos of himself with Henry up on Instagram after the visit.
After the operation carried out by Eugene Curry, orthopaedic specialist who works with the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Mavericks, Hazard is expected to be out of action for two months, meaning he should play for Zidane again this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness
- Coronavirus When would it be necessary to have the third covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: track and field, Caeleb Dressel, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES "Pressure is a privilege" - Djokovic on Biles and Osaka
- OLYMPIC GAMES Swimming: El Salvador's Celina Márquez departs Olympics