Real Madrid and Barcelona keen on Napoli's Fabian
Spain international Fabián Ruiz's contract talks with Napoli are on hold with Real Madrid and Barcelona among the suitors for the midfielder.
Fabián Ruiz is focused on Napoli but contract talks are on hold until the end of the season, according to his agent.
Fabián, 23, has been linked with numerous European giants, namely Real Madrid and Barcelona.
The Spain international is contracted until 2023 with the Serie A side, but reports have suggested he could sign a new deal.
However, his agent – Álvaro Torres – said any talks over a new contract would have to wait.
Fabián the focus of a "lot of important clubs"
"At the moment he's focused on Napoli," the player's agent said. "They've faced a lot of changes, including Carlo Ancelotti's sacking and they've had a difficult year.
"We've parked the renewal for now until the end of the season."
Fabian has made 32 appearances for Napoli this campaign, impressing to attract interest from elsewhere.
Torres said several big clubs had asked about Fabián, who he expects to become one of the world's best.
"Obviously a lot of important clubs have asked about him and his situation, and we've told Napoli," he said.
"But now Fabian has to think about Napoli and it's natural that these things happen after he was the best player at the European Under-21 Championship and he's had three good seasons.
"We all agree that he's going to be one of the big players this decade."
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash