Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 27 March
Updates on the total number of Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in India and worldwide.
Confirmed India coronavirus cases
As of 03:30 IST on 27 March (01:30 CET, 28 March) there were 887 confirmed coronavirus cases and 20 deaths in India, where the population of 1.3 billion is in the midst of a 21-day lockdown. 73 people have recovered after contracting Covid-19 and the country has 794 active cases.
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 594,344. In all, 27,251 people have died from Covid-19, while 132,622 have recovered from the disease.
Live coverage of the coronavirus pandemic
You can keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the coronavirus crisis with our daily live blog.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, House vote | Live
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: are current vaccines effective against the Californian strain?
- Coronavirus Can unemployed Americans who refuse a job apply for unemployment benefits?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: how many votes are needed to pass the relief bill?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check calculator: how much could you receive?
- US POLITICS Will Mitch McConnell support Trump's possible candidacy in 2024?