Inter Milan nudge Real Madrid aside in race for Pogba
Inter manager Antonio Conte has identified the French intentional as a key summer acquisition with Real Madrid and Juventus also keen on the player.
Inter Milan have joined the race to sign French international Paul Pogba with 'nerazzuri' boss Antonio Conte unhappy with his current midfield. Eriksen has failed to convince the Italian, with Conte deeming that Sensi and Barella not up to the task. 'La Gazzetta dello Sport' report that the former Italian national team coach has requested the signing of Pogba with both men having worked together at Juventus and still retain a positive relationship.
Pogba's salary may be a stumbling block for any potential move and club executive Beppe Marotta has been enlisted with the task in convincing the player to take a drop in his current pay packet which works out at roughly 17 million euro per season. The Gazzetta add that the player's current contract expiry date with Manchester United (30 June 2021) and Inter owner Steven Zhang's ambition for the club are factors in the Milan club's favour.
The Serie A side are expected to finance the deal with the sales this summer, with the likes of Icardi Perisic, Vecino and possibly Lautaro packing their bags.
Pogba's agent Mino Riola now adds this Inter interest to that of Real Madrid and Juventus as the Spanish side explore midfield alternatives with the likes of Camavinga and Napoli's Fabián linked with the Bernabéu outfit.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How do NFL players get paid? per game or per week?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 stimulus check in California: who qualifies and how to track
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax deadline, stimulus calculator | Live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: Will you get a $1,400 payment, and when?
- Entertainment CoD Black Ops & Warzone Season 2 new content: map, weapon, outbreak
- LOTTERY How much do you get if you have 1, 2 or 3 Powerball numbers?