When are churches reopening in the United States?
Since the month of March the US has been in a quarantine period forcing public places like churches to shut down in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Many of the 50 states of the country are starting their first phase of slowly reopening the economy after feeling the pressure of President Donald Trump, who for weeks has been telling governors to end their quarantine period.
With this focus from the President, many states' plans have begun and those include public places, like churches, around the country. People will be mandated to keep following social distance guidelines until further notice in order to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
When are churches reopening in the US?
Each state will give their own green light for churches to open but 30 of the 50 states are close to phase two of reopening businesses and public places. Each church will have to take their respective precautionary measures to resume activities.
This means that during mass people will have to sit at least six feet apart of each other, limiting the amount of those that can attend at the same time, and they won't be able to exchange handshakes during the occasion.
Experts believe that by the month of September the United States will be less strict with the social distancing guidelines and people may go back to a more normal life, having contact with others during their daily activities. This would include churches around the country and would be welcome news to some communities where more than 3,000 people attend mass at the same time on Sundays.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Will Amazon accept Bitcoin as a payment method?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Who are Japanese tennis star Naomi Osaka's parents?