Barcelona snap up Spain junior international Fabián Luzzi
The 16-year-old forward, who came through the ranks at Rayo Vallecano, has joined Barcelona on a three-year deal with the option of two more.
Barcelona have snapped up highly rated Spanish youngster Fabián Luzzi from Rayo Vallecano, nicking in for the 16-year-old forward ahead of Real Madrid, who had been linked with the Spain junior international previously.
Luzzi has joined Barça on a three-year deal with the option of two more and will start off in the junior sides, the club confirmed in a statement.
Luzzi in the sky with Kluivert
A Spanish under-17 international, Luzzi is of Brazilian origin and has been training with the Rayo senior squad since the age of 15. He was signed for La Masia under the recommendation of director of development football, Xavier Vilajoana, and will be under the guidance of academy director Patrick Kluivert.
“Fast and agile, [Luzzi] stands out due to his nose for goal, which he has demonstrated by being top scorer in all of the junior categories he has played in,” Barça’s statement said.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS