Maharashtra Board SSC class 10 results announced: link and how to check
Maharashtra SSC results for class 10 were declared today by the chairman of the Maharashtra board and are available online for students to check.
The chairman of Maharashtra State board, Shakuntala Kale, announced the Maharashtra Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam results on Wednesday 29 July at 13:00. A total of 17,65,898 students sat the Secondary School Certificate examinations this year and they can all now check their scores on the official website of the board.
Out of the total number of students who took the exam, 3.91 lakh students were from the Mumbai division, which includes Mumbai, Palghar, Raigad and Thane. While 2,85,642 students were from the Pune division, comprising Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad, Ahmednagar and Dolour.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary and Higher Secondary Education held the exams back in February and March, with the last exam (Geography) canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic as it was scheduled for 23 March. The board decided students would be given the average score obtained in the exams for other subjects for the Geography paper.
Check your SSC class 10 results now
Students can now visit the board's official website and get their results by simply entering their roll number and clicking on "view result".
The board has also provided the option of applying for re-counting of scores online between 30 July and 8 August through this link. They can also request a copy of their answer sheets between 30 July and 18 August and, if necessary, ask for a reassessment. This would also require them to pay appropriate fees.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE How many blood clots and thrombosis incidents have been reported in the US after the vaccine?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause: the reasons, timeline & reaction
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's recent successes go against Sergio Ramos' contract hopes
- INTERNATIONAL Tottenham-Manchester United: Iran TV censor over 100 times
- From Rule 5 pick to MLB sensation: Rapid rise of history-making Tigers rookie Akil Baddoo
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Taking care after the vaccine: What medications or pain relievers are safe to take?