What records has BTS song 'Dynamite' broken on YouTube?
The popular Korean group put out the new video of their first all-English song and the interest took the records to a new level.
One of the most popular bands in recent months has been BTS, the South Korean boyband with a K-Pop style, one that revolutionised the world of music and has gained millions of fans across the world. And this week, as the group were preparing to release their first fully English song, 'Dynamite’, the interest in it broke several records as it was shared on YouTube.
BTS and the broken records
According to Variety magazine, the premiere of the video on YouTube - the new measure for fan popularity - had a total of three million live viewers, that is, almost double what the record holders had had up to that point. BlackPink and their song 'How you like that' recorded 1.66 million watching live.
However, the shattering of records for the South Korean band didn’t end there. In just 24 hours, they managed to establish themselves as the most viewed premiere video as Dynamite - directed by Yong Seok Choi of Lumpens - captured the imagination of 98.3 million views.
"It was not in our plans to release it, but it is a song designed to make you feel good and we feel that it would be great to share this with the fans,” said Junkook, one of the members of the group during a press conference.
“People are going through hard times, we hope it is therapeutic,“ he added.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City had "considerable chance" to land Ronaldo, says Fernandinho
- CORONAVIRUS | MANDATES How many Americans does Biden's vaccine mandate apply to?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Recommendations for Week 2
- NFL Baltimore's Jackson says Sunday's game vs. KC "not about me and Mahomes"
- NFL Cowboys lose fourth starter in a week after Lawrence breaks foot
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter Milan