Raúl Jiménez scores an amazing goal for Wolverhampton
The Mexican has scored four goals in six appearances in the Premier League for Wolves and has established himself as one of the best strikers in the league.
Wolverhampton and Newcastle United drew 1-1 on matchday 6 of the 2020/21 Premier League season. Raúl Jiménez gave Wolves the lead with ten minutes left of the game, but Jacob Murphy’s strike from a free-kick in the 89th minute tied the game and both teams had to share the points at Molineux.
Fantastic goal from Jiménez
The home team dominated the game and finally Jiménez gave the team the breakthrough they had been looking for from the beginning. The free-kick was whipped in by Neto and cleared well by the head of Wilson.
The ball fell right in front of Jiménez, who controlled it on the edge of the area and shot from 25 yards with his right foot into the far corner to give Wolves the lead. This was his fourth goal of the season and the second consecutive game in which he had found the net.
A bittersweet feeling for Jiménez as the team failed to hold on to the three points, but thanks to him Wolves keep climbing up spots in the Premier League. With the draw against Newcastle they are now in eighth position with 10 points in six games.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is a payment coming? IRS tax return deadline, Child Tax Credit
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: CDC says fully vaccinated no mask, guidelines, Ohio lottery...
- Serie A Ronaldo will lead Juve exodus without Champions League - Vieri
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid boss Zidane: Sometimes a change is best for everyone
- BOXING Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul: PPV cost and how to buy
- NBA Doc Rivers: top seed part of journey to ultimate goal for 76ers