Chicharito to miss second game in a row for LA Galaxy
Chicharito hasn't recovered from the injury he picked up last week and has confirmed he will miss Thurday’s game against Portland.
Javier Hernández used his instagram account to announce that he will miss LA Galaxy’s game against Portland Timbers at the Providence park. It marks the second game in a row that Chicharito will be absent for his side after the Mexico striker sat out the game against LAFC on 25 October.
- United States of America
“Today I won’t be able to play due to an injury, but I wish my team (LA Galaxy) can get the 3 points so we keep the possibility of qualifying to the playoffs. Let’s go Los Angeles Galaxy,” wrote the Mexican striker.
Chicharito yet to find his groove in LA
This is the second injury Chicharito has suffered since arriving at LA Galaxy. The first one occurred during the MLS is Back tournament and the striker was out for roughly two months. Hernández has played 10 official games for LA Galaxy and has scored one goal.
It has not been easy for the Mexican striker: LA Galaxy have won just once in the 10 games Chicharito has been available. The five times MLS Cup winners have four games left of the regular season and currently occupy last place in the Western Conference with 18 points from the same amount of games.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy