Real Madrid vs Inter Milan: injured Lukaku could miss clash
Romelu Lukaku will reportedly miss Inter's next two matches after sustaining a thigh muscle injury.
Romelu Lukaku could miss Inter's Champions League clash with Real Madrid after suffering a thigh injury.
Lukaku doubt for Madrid UCL trip
The Nerazzurri striker went for an MRI scan after feeling discomfort during the goalless draw with Shakhtar Donetsk on Tuesday.
Inter confirmed the Belgium international has strained a muscle in his left thigh and that "his condition will be monitored daily".
Lukaku is expected to sit out the Serie A match against Parma on Saturday and is reportedly likely to miss next Wednesday's visit to the Spanish capital.
The news is a blow to head coach Antonio Conte, whose side have drawn each of their opening Group B matches with Borussia Monchengladbach and Shakhtar.
Lukaku has scored nine goals in 11 appearances in all competitions this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash