PS Plus Collection: price and how the service works with the new PS5
Sony is rolling out the PlayStation Plus Collection giving a host of free PS4 titles to play on the just released PS5 console. Find out how it works.
Sony’s much anticipated PlayStation 5 hit the shelves in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Mexico and South Korea on 12 November. The rest of the world including the UK and Europe can purchase the new console from 19 November. One of the new features that will be available on its latest device is the PlayStation Plus Collection available PS5 owners who have an active PS Plus membership.
Sony’s PlayStation Plus Collection subscription service will give members access to a library of specially chosen first and third-party PS4 games to play on the PS5. In addition, subscribers can get a free copy of the indie title Bugsnax for a limited time at no additional cost. PS Plus members will have until 4 January, 2021 to get their free copy of the first-person adventure game.
Exclusive games for PS5 available at launch
- Astro's Playroom - (pre-installed in all PS5 devices)
- Demon's Souls
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - (also available for PS4)
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure - (also available for PS4)
Check here for a complete list of the games that will be available to PS5 owners through the PS Plus membership. These games can be downloaded directly to the PS5 console on demand.
Note that the availability of titles may vary by country and PlayStation Plus is not available in China.
How much does a PlayStation Plus membership cost?
The price varies by pennies among different retailers with Walmart offering a reduced cost at $24.88 for the 3-month subscription delivered via email. Amazon is offering the year subscription for $59.96, a penny saved is a penny earned.
Price listed at PlayStation Plus
- $9.99: 1-month subscription
- $24.99: 3-month subscription
- $59.99: 12-month subscription
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS unemployment refund update: how to track and check its state
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How filing a tax return could help you get third stimulus check plus-up payments
- PERSONAL FINANCE Who qualifies for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in California?
- Serie A Pirlo: Cristiano Ronaldo happy to be substituted
- REAL MADRID Zidane to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández scores his seventh goal of the season in MLS