How to bag a pair of Travis Scott x Nike Dunk Low x PlayStation sneakers
The rapper has once again launched a high profile collaboration with his Cactus Jack brand, sportswear giant Nike and Sony PlayStation.
Fresh from his recent McDonald's collaboration, rapper Travis Scott is back with another high profile joint venture, this time with Oregon sportswear brand Nike and Sony PlayStation on the same week when the new hotly anticipated PS5 console hits the streets.
This time Scott has overseen the release of a strictly limited PlayStation x Cactus Jack x Nike Dunk Low sneakers with only five pairs, of what are destined to be the most highly sought-after footwear of the year, set to be released.
TRAVIS SCOTT x NIKE x PLAYSTATION - Detailed Look🔍 pic.twitter.com/tTXhc56eAX— Outlander Magazine (@StreetFashion01) November 13, 2020
The Nike low dunk sneaker is experience something of a renaissance with high profile, low supply release collaborations creating a frenzy within the sneaker community with recent coloborations with the likes of Ben and Jerry's ice-cream, Instant skateboards and veteran rock band The Grateful Dead perfect examples.
To stand a chance of winning this exclusive footwear, head over to the official Travis Scott website where it has been confirmed that only five winners will be selected. To enter the giveaway, fill out the competition application form with all participants having to be over 18 and based in the USA to be eligible to enter.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 stimulus check updates today: third payment, dates, eligibility, Biden, negotiation, live
- CORONAVIRUS Third stimulus check update: $1,400 payment in Biden relief proposal
- REAL MADRID UK media suggest Bale set for Madrid return next season
- CLUB WORLD CUP Auckland City withdraw from Club World Cup over covid measures
- PREMIER LEAGUE Why do Manchester United get so many penalties? Rashford points to Mourinho advice
- NBA Why is Kyrie Irivng currently absent from the Brooklyn Nets?