The semi-finals of the 2020 Guardianes tournament are set
Club León, Cruz Azul, Pumas and Chivas are the four teams who advanced to the tournament's semi-finals, which are set to start on 2 December.
The semi-finals of the 2020 Guardianes tournament are set and only four teams are left. Chivas defeated América, Club León beat Puebla, Pumas saw off Pachuca and Cruz Azul knocked out Tigres to advance to the next round of the playoffs. The first legs will be played between 2-3 December and the second legs between 5-6 December.
⚽️Listos los horarios de la Liguilla del #Guard1anes2020 🔥 @clubleonfc 🆚 @Chivas— AS México (@ASMexico) November 30, 2020
Ida: Miércoles 21:05 hrs
Vuelta: Sábado 21:00 hrs
Estadio: Nou Camp@PumasMX 🆚 @CruzAzulCD
Ida: Jueves 21:00 hrs
Vuelta: Domingo 18:30 hrs
Estadio: CU pic.twitter.com/TWWeOPj0mT
On Wednesday Chivas will host Club León at the Akron Stadium, which most likely will open its doors just like it did in the game against América last week. The second leg will be played on Saturday at the León Stadium.
On Thursday Pumas UNAM will visit Cruz Azul at the Azteca Stadium and the second leg will be played on Sunday at the Olimpico Universitario Stadium. On 6 December there will be only two teams left in the 2020 Guardianes tournament.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen