Porto vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
All the information you need on how and where to watch Porto host Manchester City on matchday five of Champions League Group C on Tuesday.
Porto vs Manchester City: Champions League preview
Manchester City will be confirmed as winners of Champions League Group C if they avoid defeat against Porto at the Estádio do Dragão on Tuesday night.
Pep Guardiola’s men have already sealed qualification for the last 16, having won each of their opening four matches in Europe’s top club competition this season.
Meanwhile, second-placed Porto will join City in the knockout stages if they win or draw on Tuesday, or if Olympiacos fail to beat Marseille in the group’s other fixture.
🔵 Manchester City reach last 16!— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) November 26, 2020
🤔 Champions League winners this season?#UCL
What time does Porto vs Manchester City kick off?
The 2020/21 UEFA Champions League Group C matchday-five fixture between Porto and Manchester City will kick off at the Estádio do Dragão, Porto, on Tuesday 1 December 2020 at the local time of 20:00 (WET).
UK (GMT): 20:00
US (PT): 12:00
US (ET): 15:00
Find out what time Porto vs Manchester City starts where you are in the world.
How can I watch Porto vs Manchester City?
In the UK and the US, the following television channels and online services will be broadcasting Porto vs Manchester City:
UK: BT Sport App, BTSport.com
US: ZonaFutbol, TUDN App, TUDNxtra, Galavision, CBS All Access, TUDN.com, Univision NOW
Find out who is showing Porto vs Manchester City elsewhere in the world.
Porto vs Manchester City: live AS English coverage
You’ll also be able to follow live-text coverage of Porto vs Manchester City right here at AS English.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?