Raúl Jiménez sends message after his skull fracture surgery
The 29-year-old striker underwent surgery after suffering a fractured skull and he remains positive as he recovers in a London hospital.
Raúl Jiménez and David Luiz clashed heads in Wolverhampton’s 2-1 victory over Arsenal this past weekend. The 29-year-old was rushed to the hospital where he underwent surgery after suffering a fractured skull and he remains positive as he recovers in a London hospital.
Jiménez speaks for the first time
The Wolves No 9 used his Twitter account to thank everyone for their support after such a horrible accident. Currently he will be under observation following his surgery and he hopes to return to the pitch as soon as possible.
“Thanks for your support messages. I will be under observation and I hope to return to the pitch soon,” wrote Jiménez on Monday.
Meanwhile, Wolverhampton also released an update regarding Jiménez’s condition after surgery. “Raul is comfortable following an operation last night, which he underwent in a London hospital," the club said. "He has since seen his partner Daniela and is now resting. He will remain under observation for a few days while he begins his recovery.”
“The club would like to thank the medical staff at Arsenal, the NHS paramedics, hospital staff and surgeons who, through their skill and early response, were of such help. The club asks that Raul and his family are now afforded a period of space and privacy, before any further updates are provided in due course.”
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?