Only Messi and Ramos for LaLiga in IFFHS ideal XI 2020
The Real Madrid and Barcelona stars were the sole representatives from the Spanish top flight as Bayern and Liverpool dominate the positions.
Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos has once again made it into the 2020 ideal eleven of the IFFHS (International Federation of Football History & Statistics). This time, however, the Spanish defender is one of only two LaLiga representatives, along with Barcelona’s Lionel Messi.
Bayern and Liverpool dominate
There are two clubs that take seven of the XI, Bundesliga and European Champions, Bayern Munich, and Premier League winners, Liverpool. Those included from the German giants are Neuer, Davies, Kimmich and Lewandowski.
The Reds can boast having Van Dijk, Alexander-Arnold in the side, while the two clubs can jointly make a claim for Thiago Alcántara who has split his time between the two in 2020.
The rest of the line-up sees Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo joining the attack and David de Bruyne from Manchester City in midfield. According to the organisation, the man to lead this team would be Bayern’s all conquering side, Hans Flick.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises