Yoon Bit-Garam named ACL MVP as Hamdullah wins top goalscorer award
Ulsan Hyundai's midfielder has been rewarded for his stunning form throughout the campaign while Al-Nassr's Hamdullah was named the tournament's highest goalscorer.
The South Korean midfielder was named the most valuable player as he has played a crucial part in his team being crowned Asian Champions for the second time with impressive performances throughout the team's campaign.
Ulsan Hyundai of South Korea have been crowned Asian Champions for the second time in their history after defeating Persepolis of Iran in the AFC Champions League final game 2-1 at Al Janoub stadium in the Qatari capital Doha.
The 30-year-old found the back of the net four times helping his team qualify to the final game before Junior Negrao double secured the team's coronation in a 2-1 victory against Persepolis of Iran, in addition to creating many chances and being a crucial player in the team's attacking play.
Al-Nassr's Hamdullah named the highest goalscorer despite early elimination
Al-Nassr's Moroccan striker Abdelrazzak Hamdullah won the tournament's top goalscorer award despite finishing level on goals with Brazilian Junior Negrao with both marksmen scored 7 goals.
Hamdulla has been favored to win the award as he has played fewer games than Negrao since Al-Nassr saw of the competition at the hands of Persepolis in the competition's semi-final.
Hamdallah’s win makes him the first Al Nassr player, as well as the first from Morocco to win the prestigious honor, with his seven goals coming at a rate of one per match in an exceptional individual campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?