Real Madrid: offers flooding in for Luka Jovic - Wolves join the chase
AC Milan, a possible return to Frankfurt... and now, according to 'Sky Sports', Wolves have joined the chase to take the Real Madrid striker on loan.
Wolves have joined a long list of clubs who are keen to take Luka Jovic on loan for the rest of the season. Raúl Jiménez's head injury after an unfortunate collision with David Luiz has left the Premier League side without their star striker. For that reason, Wolves continue to scour the market in search of a temporary replacement. First, there was talk of Valencia's Maxi Gómez and now, Sky Sports report that Real Madrid's Serbian forward is the number one candidate.
Jovic, just two goals so far for Real Madrid
Real Madrid completed the signing of Jovic on 4 June 2019. He joined on a 63 million euro deal from Eintracht Frankfurt. However, 32 games since then, with just two goals to his name, Jovic finds himself close to leaving. In the current campaign he has made just five appearances (little over 200 minutes of competitive playing time). The 23-year-old has never managed to show his true potential and now his days in Madrid seem to be numbered.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Federer "feels strong" after knee surgery
- UFC McGregor's first pitch at Wrigley nearly a knockout
- US NEWS Autopsy confirms remains found in Grand Teton Park are Gabby Petito's
- Browns place Landry on IR with sprained MCL
- NBA Brooklyn Nets GM Marks on NYC vaccine mandate and high expectations: "We're ready"
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement