Rumour has it: Real Madrid eye Foden, Van de Beek-Eriksen swap?
According to a report in the UK media, Real Madrid are interested in signing Manchester City youth product Phil Foden.
20-year-old sensation Phil Foden is highly rated at Manchester City, but he is lacking regular game time. Could Real Madrid take the Englishman to the Santiago Bernabéu?
Top story - Real Madrid eye Foden
The LaLiga champions are ready to pounce for Foden, according to the Mirror.
Under manager Pep Guardiola, the City youth product has started just five of his 10 Premier League appearances this season.
Madrid have emerged as serious suitors for the midfielder, claims the Mirror, which says there is a growing belief that he could be prised to the Spanish capital.
Round-up: Brandt, Van de Beek, Handanovic...
- Arsenal are considering a move for Borussia Dortmund winger Julian Brandt, reports The Athletic. Out of favour at Dortmund this season, Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is reportedly keen to reinforce his struggling side in January.
- Manchester United could send Donny van de Beek to Inter on loan as they look to bring in Christian Eriksen from the Serie A side, claims Calciomercato. Eriksen is set to leave Inter in January and the Danish midfielder has been linked with Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain.
- As question marks grow over Samir Handanovic, Calciomercato also says Inter are considering Udinese goalkeeper Juan Musso as a successor to the long-serving Nerazzurri star.
Recommended in English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: The reasons behind Gareth Bale's rupture with the club and the fans
- SOCCER Xabi Alonso: "Winning Euro 2008 with Spain shut Carragher up..."
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp cheers world class Mané ahead of Southampton reunion
- NBA | PELICANS Pelicans All-Star Zion Williamson cleared for full team activities
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass