Juventus will pay $10 million to FC Dallas for Bryan Reynolds
The full-back is one of the most promising young players in the United States and he will soon be playing in one of the biggest European clubs according to ESPN.
It seems that Bryan Reynolds will make the big leap to European football earlier than he thought. AS Roma, Brugge FC and Juventus are all keen on signing the young full-back from FC Dallas in this upcoming transfer window that opens on 1 January 2021.
And according to Taylor Twellman from ESPN, the Old Lady have started negotiations with the MLS side for Reynolds and they are willing to pay $10 million, plus incentives, to sign him in January.
Once the move is completed, according to Twellman, Reynolds will be loaned to Cagliari so he can adapt to Serie A and start seeing his first minutes in Europe. Also Juventus don’t have a spot for the youngster right now because the two non-European places have been filled by McKennie and Arthur this season.
The impact that Weston McKennie is having with Juventus in his first six months, has made the Serie A giants look into Major League Soccer for potential signings and Reynolds is an example of that. The 19-year-old became a starter for FC Dallas this season with four assists in 17 appearances.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...