Camavinga distances himself from Real Madrid
The 18-year-old Rennes midfielder spoke at a press conference before facing Marseille on Saturday and confirmed negotiations are taking place for his renewal.
Every time Eduardo Camavinga speaks at a press conference, the midfielder can never avoid questions linking him with a move to Real Madrid. Today, in the pre-match press conference ahead of his team's game against Marseille, the French international was asked about his future.
When asked about the possibility of extending his contract with the Ligue 1 club, Camavinga answered with a categorical "yes", stating that negotiations are already underway with his current club. His contract runs until 2022 and several European clubs, including Madrid, have already knocked on his door to sign him next season.
"There are negotiations, meetings, we talk continuously about my contract renewal. If it is done, it will be done," he stressed. However, the 18-year-old midfielder left the door open to a possible exit in the summer: "It is you journalists who want to see me leave, but for the moment I am 100% focused on my team. We'll see later what happens."
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos vs Cleveland Browns live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series
- US NEWS Is the Social Security increase for 2022 the largest in US history?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries