Manchester United, Liverpool and Bayern eye up Christian Pulisic
The United States international could be on his way out of London after Chelsea’s manager Thomas Tuchel said he is better when he comes in as a substitute.
Christian Pulisic was given the No 10 shirt for his second year at Chelsea, but injuries have prevented him from establishing himself in a starting role. In January the bosses at the club decided to part ways with Frank Lampard and appointed Thomas Tuchel as the new manager.
Since the German coach took over, the Blues have not lost in their 11 games across all competitions but Pulisic has only played 134 minutes out of the 810 possible in the Premier League. When asked about this situation, Tuchel said that the 22-year-old is better when he plays 20 or 30 minutes.
On Monday, Chelsea defeated Everton 2-0 at Stamford Bridge in an important league clash for two sides looking to finish in the top four. In that game Pulisic came on in the 90th minute to replace Timo Werner and this is a role that the American will have to accept if he wants to stay at Chelsea as long as Tuchel is the manager.
Pulisic on his way out?
The situation of Pulisic at Chelsea is being monitored by several clubs in Europe. According to the Daily Mail, Manchester United, Liverpool and FC Bayern Munich are keeping an eye on the situation and could make a bid for the American star in the summer.
The only game Pulisic has started under Thomas Tuchel was in the FA Cup win against Barnsley on 11 February.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59
- NFL Trey Lance bringing the best out of Jimmy Garoppolo at 49ers
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Tokyo Olympics: Megan Rapinoe and Carli Lloyd earn bronze for USA in thriller
- Tokyo Olympics Tokyo Olympics: Reaching the start line was a miracle – Johnson-Thompson explains injury fightback
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?