Julián Araujo could complete move to Juventus this summer
According to Tuttosport, the Los Angeles Galaxy defender will join the Serie A side this summer ahead of the 2021/2022 season.
Julián Araujo has been on the radar of several big clubs in Europe for some time now and it appears that his future is in the Serie A. According to Tuttosport, the Los Angeles Galaxy defender will join Juventus this summer ahead of the next season and pay the $2.20 million price tag set by the MLS side.
Young players arriving to Turín
Earlier this week, the 19-year-old was included in the United States U23 men’s national team squad that will participate in the CONCACAF Olympic qualifying tournament next week in Guadalajara, Mexico.
After his participation in that tournament, he is expected to join the LA Galaxy ahead of the 2021 MLS season that is set to start in 17 April. Juventus are hoping to rejuvenate their squad after failing to advance to the next round of the Champions League, losing the two legs of the round of 16 tie against Porto.
The ‘Old Lady's’ manager Andrea Pirlo wants to bring young faces for next season and Araujo is among the four players he has in mind. The Bianconeri are also interested in bringing in Valencia’s Jesús Vázquez, Alexander Isak from Real Sociedad and Youssef En-Nesyri from Sevilla according reports.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries
- US NEWS Director of photography killed by a prop gun on set of Alec Baldwin movie ‘Rust’
- NBA Eagles' Jason Kelce offers his opinion on Ben Simmons saga
- NBA 76ers' Ben Simmons fails to train after complaining of a 'tight back'