Vinicius is Real Madrid's greatest asset
The Real Madrid forward has a price, according to CIES, that ranges between €70 and €90 million. Manchester United's Marcus Rashford is the current MVP.
Vinicius has become Real Madrid's most valuable player. According to a report by the CIES (International Centre for Sports Studies) Football Observatory, the Brazilian forward is Los Blancos' greatest asset, with a price ranging between €70 and €90 million. In addition, from calculating his value, the study carried out by CIES determines that Vinicius' value represents 9.8% of the entire Madrid squad.
The price of the former Flamengo winger ranks fifteenth in the report. Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford is the footballer with the highest market value in the world. According to the study, his value represents 14.8% of the whole Premier League side's squad. Erling Haaland has the same value as Rashford, ranging between €150 million and €200 million, although that of the Borussia Dortmund striker's represents 21.5% of the Bundesliga side's squad.
João Félix the most valuable player in LaLiga
João Félix, with an estimated price of between €120 and €150 million is in third place in the world rankings and is the most valuable footballer in LaLiga. The Portuguese attacker's price represents 17.9% of the value of the entire Atlético squad. Frenkie de Jong, for his part, is the second most valuable player in the Spanish top flight, with a price range between €90 and €120 million. The Dutch midfielder's value represents 11.8% of the Barça squad.
Mbappé in top five
Madrid target Kylian Mbappé occupies the fifth position in the ranking prepared by CIES, with an estimated value between €120 and €150 million. His contribution represents 22.3% of the total PSG squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds