SC: We look forward to seeing fans in stadiums during Qatar 2022
The Supreme Committee thanked the medical personnel around the world for their help and roles during the coronavirus pandemic.
While the whole world was celebrating International Health Day, the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy, responsible for managing the 2022 World Cup projects, participated in the annual celebration by posting a video on their site in which it dedicated a tribute to all the medical personnel around the world facing covid-19.
In the video, the Committee mentioned the inauguration of the Education City World Cup stadium, which was a virtual event, as it honored all medical personnel, especially those on the front lines around the world to stop covid-19, as the venue became the third World Cup stadium to be inaugurated to host the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 competitions.
Cafe and Cahill participate in tribute
The video shows Xavi Hernandez, together with the ambassadors of the World Cup 2022, Brazil legend Cafu, former Barcelona player Samuel Etoo and Tim Cahil saluting the medical staff for their efforts during the pandemic.
The Supreme Committee confirmed its aspiration to see the fans of the World Cup grouped in the stands of the eight World Cup stadiums during FIFA Qatar 2022. The Committee is aiming to ensure the safe attendance of all fans of the 2022 World Cup so that they will be able to enjoy the event.
State of the art venues
The Committee hopes that everything will be improved before the event starts in order for visitors to enjoy the first World Cup held in the Middle East, in venues that meets the universal requirements.
The Committee also thanked the medical personnel around the world for their role during the pandemic, and honored all those who have suffered in the health field for all they have done over the past few months.
Recommended in English
- COVID-19 Covid Omicron variant live updates: symptoms, vaccines, travel ban, South African cases...
- COVID-19 Where has the new covid-19 Omicron variant been detected? What are the symptoms?
- BOXING How much money are Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos making? How much does the winner get?
- Social Security When does COLA 2022 take effect in Social Security Benefits? How to calculate your amount
- NFL Buffalo Bills CB White out for rest of season with ACL tear
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What are the abortion laws in America? In what states is it illegal to have an abortion?