Tiger Woods re-emerges with a smile, a dog, and a glimpse of his new life
Tiger Woods was said to have been lucky to escape with his life after a February crash in Los Angeles, and he re-emerged smiling on Friday.
Tiger Woods has given the world a glimpse of his life since the shocking car crash that has left doubts over the future of the golf superstar.
On crutches and with his right leg in a brace, Woods was pictured on a golf course with a dog by his side.
And fans of golf's greatest superstar of the past 30 years would have enjoyed the sight of Woods smiling broadly at the camera.
Tiger on the mend
In dark shorts and T-shirt, Woods was sporting a goatee beard and a back-to-front white baseball cap in the picture.
"My course is coming along faster than I am," Woods wrote on Instagram, accompanied by a smiling face. "But it's nice to have a faithful rehab partner, man's best friend."
Rehabilitation is likely to be a long process for the 15-time major winner, with Woods suffering severe leg injuries in the February 23 single-car crash in Los Angeles.
Hoping for golf return
He has been recovering at his Florida home, with the hope he can one day return to competition.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff said Woods was driving at over 80 miles per hour in a 45mph zone when he lost control of his Genesis SUV and came off the road, hitting a tree. He was said on the day of the crash to have been fortunate to survive the impact.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong