Mayweather faces off with both Paul brothers ahead of June fight
Floyd Mayweather Jr. had words with opponent Logan Paul and his younger brother Jake in Miami.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is set to fight YouTube sensation Logan Paul next month, but he ended up face to face with both Paul brothers on Thursday.
As the two intended combatants held a media event in Miami ahead of their June 6 pay-per-view clash at Hard Rock Stadium, Mayweather said he could beat Logan and Jake Paul on the same night.
After Mayweather stepped off the stage, Jake Paul egged the boxing great on, challenging him to make good on the two fights in one night boast.
"What's up? You want to run it two in one night?" Paul taunted.
Mayweather, 44, responded: "Absolutely, let's do it. Let's make it happen. Get the paperwork for this bum."
Paul then snatched Mayweather's hat and darted away, leading to a rolling scuffle as dozens of bystanders crowded around with cameras and phones recording the scene.
The scheduled bout will be the second professional fight for 26-year-old Logan Paul, who has 22.9 million subscribers to his YouTube channel.
His younger brother Jake has three fights to his credit, most recently winning by TKO over Ben Askew in April.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPICS Team USA vs Spain 2021 Tokyo Olympics live updates: score, stats, highlights
- OLYMPIC GAMES How does sport climbing work at the Olympics? Rules, format and score system
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 2 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles returns for gymnastic's balance beam finals: times, TV, and how to watch 2021 Olympics
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER The USWNT will play against Australia for bronze