2021 NBA Playoffs: schedule, teams, and bracket
Catch the end of regular NBA season and stay up to date with everything you need to know about the coming playoffs, team's schedule, and bracket.
The NBA regular season is coming to an end this May, and the playoffs will soon begin. This year the league will have the Play-In Tournament, significantly expanding the number of teams that could make it to the playoffs after the regular season ends to twenty.
The playoff will have the top six teams from each conference advance directly, making it twelve teams with a secured spot at the postseason. The number seven and number eight seeds need to play additional games to reach the postseason via the play-in tournament, while the number nine and number ten seeds will have the opportunity to upset them in the process.
When do they start?
The 2021 NBA Playoffs will be kicking off on Saturday, May 22 – July 6, 2021.
The NBA 2020-21 Season's Schedule:
Preseason games: Dec 11-19, 2020
First Half of regular season: December 22, 2020 – March 4, 2021
Second Half of the regular season: March 11 – May 16, 2021
Play-In Tournament: May 18-21, 2021
NBA Playoffs 2021: May 22 – July 22, 2021
Playoffs as of May 13, 2021
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Emma Raducanu "hungry" to improve after US Open win
- US NEWS What did Simone Biles say in her testimony to the FBI regarding Larry Nassar allegations?
- Jacksonville Jaguars "No chance" - Jaguars coach Urban Meyer rules out return to college football with USC
- SOCCER FIFA survey shows majority of fans back more frequent World Cups
- NBA Lisa Byington makes history as Milwaukee Bucks announcer
- MLB MLB round-up: Bichette matches career high and Ray fans 13 for Jays, Giants streak snapped