2021 NBA Playoffs: schedule, teams, and bracket
Catch the end of regular NBA season and stay up to date with everything you need to know about the coming playoffs, team's schedule, and bracket.
The NBA regular season is coming to an end this May, and the playoffs will soon begin. This year the league will have the Play-In Tournament, significantly expanding the number of teams that could make it to the playoffs after the regular season ends to twenty.
The playoff will have the top six teams from each conference advance directly, making it twelve teams with a secured spot at the postseason. The number seven and number eight seeds need to play additional games to reach the postseason via the play-in tournament, while the number nine and number ten seeds will have the opportunity to upset them in the process.
When do they start?
The 2021 NBA Playoffs will be kicking off on Saturday, May 22 – July 6, 2021.
The NBA 2020-21 Season's Schedule:
Preseason games: Dec 11-19, 2020
First Half of regular season: December 22, 2020 – March 4, 2021
Second Half of the regular season: March 11 – May 16, 2021
Play-In Tournament: May 18-21, 2021
NBA Playoffs 2021: May 22 – July 22, 2021
Playoffs as of May 13, 2021
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS