Emerson poised for Betis to Barcelona switch
The Brazilian player will join the Catalan side and be part of the 2021/22 pre-season activity in a move reported to see 9 million euro exchange hands.
Cadena SER report that 22-year-old Brazilian, Emerson Royal will move to FC Barcelona after spending two seasons in Seville with Real Betis. The player was jointly owned by both LaLiga clubs after moving to Spain from Atletico Mineiro in July 2019.
Barça have told right back that he is to report at Camp Nou for pre-season work with the Catalan side in July and the club will now embark on finding a house for the Brazilian defender.
Barcelona are set to pay Real Betis nine million euro for the international and may look to secure a lower price using Miranda as part of the negotiation process. To date, the player has made 62 LaLiga appearances for the Benito Villamarin side scoring four goals in that time.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USWNT: How many Olympic medals does Carli Lloyd have?
- MLB trade deadline Yankees get Rizzo from Cubs, Schwarber to Red Sox
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 schedule today, July 30: events, sports, times, and how to watch
- Tokyo Olympics: Fraser-Pryce dazzles but Ta Lou sets the standard in stunning women's sprint heats
- NBA Wizards reportedly trade Westbrook to LA Lakers in draft-night blockbuster