Emerson poised for Betis to Barcelona switch
The Brazilian player will join the Catalan side and be part of the 2021/22 pre-season activity in a move reported to see 9 million euro exchange hands.
Cadena SER report that 22-year-old Brazilian, Emerson Royal will move to FC Barcelona after spending two seasons in Seville with Real Betis. The player was jointly owned by both LaLiga clubs after moving to Spain from Atletico Mineiro in July 2019.
Barça have told right back that he is to report at Camp Nou for pre-season work with the Catalan side in July and the club will now embark on finding a house for the Brazilian defender.
Barcelona are set to pay Real Betis nine million euro for the international and may look to secure a lower price using Miranda as part of the negotiation process. To date, the player has made 62 LaLiga appearances for the Benito Villamarin side scoring four goals in that time.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises