Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul weigh-in: times, TV and how to watch
Miami's Hard Rock Stadium will host Sunday's duel as legend Floyd Mayweather and YouTube sensation Logan Paul go head-to-head in an eight round fight.
Floyd Mayweather's exhibition match against YouTube star-turned-amateur boxer Logan Paul on Sunday could amount to little more than an easy paycheck for the undefeated former world champion, who leveled a withering assessment of his opponent's odds on Thursday.
"I'm fighting a YouTuber who thinks he's a real fighter and I'm getting crazy money for it," Mayweather told reporters at Versace Mansion in Miami Beach, adding he had already made $30 million in the leadup to the fight.
"This is not a real fight for me. It's a real fight for him."
Out of retirement
Mayweather, who was world champion in five weight divisions, last came out of retirement in 2017, when he defeated mixed martial arts competitor Conor McGregor.
"I retired from boxing but I didn't retire from entertainment and I didn't retire from making money," said Mayweather.
The eight-round fight at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where tickets were being offered for well into the five figures on the online resale market StubHub, will have no judges and no official winner but a knockout is allowed.
Where is the Mayweather-Paul weigh in being staged?
The official weigh-in for the Mayweather-Paul bout will take place at the Hard Rock Live at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood (Florida). The event will also see the weigh-in for the Chad Johnson-Brian Maxwell fight which is part of Sunday's card.
Times and how to watch weigh-in
The weigh-in event will get underway with DJ's creating an atmosphere from 17:30 (ET) on Saturday 5, June. 15 minutes later Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul will step on the scales for the official weigh-in with the event being broadcast exclusively via Showtime Sports YouTube channel and the Showtime Boxing Facebook page.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPICS Team USA vs Spain 2021 Tokyo Olympics live updates: score, stats, highlights
- OLYMPIC GAMES How does sport climbing work at the Olympics? Rules, format and score system
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 2 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles returns for gymnastic's balance beam finals: times, TV, and how to watch 2021 Olympics
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER The USWNT will play against Australia for bronze