What are the odds, predictions for the Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
Undefeated former boxing champion Floyd Mayweather is the firm favorite to beat boxing newcomer Logan Paul in an exhibition fight this Sunday, 6 June at the Hard Rock Stadium.
After the bout was initially cancelled in February due the coronavirus pandemic, Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul will finally lock gloves this Sunday, 6 June at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Mayweather’s last professional fight was a match in August 2017 against UFC star Conor McGregor. Before coming out of retirement to face McGregor, "Money" fought Manny Pacquiao and Andre Berto, winning both contests by split decisions. Undefeated in his career, the Michigan native goes into Sunday’s contest with an impeccable 50-0 record.
By extreme contrast, newcomer Logan Paul's boxing career has been a bleak one, with only two fights under his belt, both against fellow YouTube star KSI, with Paul tying one and being defeated in the second by split decision.
Given Mayweather's boxing prowess, many see him as the unquestionable winner of this bout, with the only question being: how long will it drag on? Against McGregor, Mayweather emphatically outfought his rival, but allowed the fight run on until the 10th round.
Yet against kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa, whom he fought in 2018 in another exhibition match, he seemed less interested and knocked him out in the first round. So expect a similar fight to that of McGregor.
Moreover, the fight's weight limit is a strange one for boxing. Mayweather has a limit of 160 pounds, while Logan's is 190 pounds or under limit. Those physical differences will not help Paul much.
What are the odds?
Back in May, Bovada, an online gambling site, had Mayweather as -3500 favorite over Paul, who opened as a +1200 underdog. Those odds have since adjusted as the fight has drawn closer.
Oddshark currently has Mayweather at -800 favorite and Paul at +500 underdog.
Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather Prop Bets
Will Floyd Mayweather be knocked down?
No Paul -700
Will Logan Paul be knocked down?
Who will get knocked out first?
Floyd Mayweather +500
Logan Paul -900
Who Will Be The First To Bleed?
Floyd Mayweather +350
Logan Paul -600
Where to watch the fight the Mayweather vs Paul fight?
The fight will be streamed on the fansite Fanmio on a Pay-Per-View basis. Find out more about how to watch the bout on PPV.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?