Everton suspend first team player pending police investigation
Premier League outfit Everton have confirmed they have suspended one of their first team players.
Everton have suspended a first team player pending a police investigation, the Premier League club announced.
In a statement on the team's website, Everton did not identify the player or provide any further details.
The statement read: "Everton can confirm it has suspended a first team player pending a police investigation.
"The club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statement at this time."
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- CORONAVIRUS What are the new CDC mask guidelines for schools?
- OLYMPICS USA played with freedom in bounce-back Iran victory – Kevin Durant