The teams to beat in the Liga MX 2021 Apertura tournament
Club América, Santos Laguna and CF Monterrey are the only three teams that have not lost after seven games in the current campaign.
After seven matchdays, Club América remain one of the three teams to beat in the Liga MX 2021 Apertura tournament. The team from the capital are having a great start to the campaign and top the table with a record of 5W-2D-0L and a total of 17 of 21 possible points.
América have been solid under manager Santiago Solari and in seven games they have notched 10 times and have just shipped three goals. The Eagles and Atlas are the only two teams in the tournament that have conceded three goals and boast the tightest defenses of the tournament. América will return to action on 11 September and host Mazatlán at the Azteca stadium.
The two other teams to beat
Apart from América, Santos Laguna and CF Monterrey are the other two teams that have not lost after seven matchdays of the current campaign. ‘Los Laguneros’ are in fifth place (11 points) with a record of 2W-5D-0L, while the team from Monterrey are in sixth place (11points) with the same record, but a worst goal differential.
This is ptoving to be a very even tournament with only six having only lost once in seven games. Léon secured one point last weekend with a 1-1 draw against Club América and they remain in second place. While Toluca are in third with the same amount of points (14), but a worse goal differential.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight