Could Haaland sign for Man Utd's red devils in 2022?
Erling Haaland may be available for €75 million at the end of this season and Manchester United want to be front of the queue as they sight silverware reclaim.
This season's window in the transfer market has been a busy one for Manchester United, who brought back home Portugeese star Cristiano Ronaldo as well as landing Raphael Varane and Jadon Sancho.
But their plans will not stop there, as the Red Devils set their sights on re-claiming silverware, with Erling Haaland signing as their main focus in 2022.
Haaland to be United's transfer priority
Manchester United's priority transfer target in mid-2021 will be Borussia Dortmund forward Erling Haaland despite their recent spending spree, claims ESPN.
Haaland can trigger a release in his Dortmund contract at the end of the 2021-22 season that is reportedly set at €75 million.
ESPN's report cites sources who claim United's capture of Ronaldo came outside of their transfer budget, meaning it will not impact their 2022 recruitment plans.
Talking about rumors...
- Calciomercato claims that Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne may be willing to leave the club next off-season on a free transfer to join Inter if they cannot agree to a new deal.
- Injured French forward Ousmane Dembele is set to be offered a new deal by Barcelona according to RAC. Barca have seen Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann leave over the past month.
- Barcelona will also look to sign Dani Olmo from RB Leipzig in January after missing out with their deadline day claims Mundo Deportivo.
- Ex-Arsenal and Chelsea defender David Luiz is weighing up options with Lazio , Benfica and Flamengo as a free agent reports Sportitalia.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid