Olmo eyeing Barcelona return despite wage cut
Dani Olmo is reportedly ready to leave RB Leipzig in favour of a Barcelona return.
Dani Olmo departed Barcelona's youth setup in 2014, moving to Croatian giants in Dinamo Zagreb.
Now playing for RB Leipzig, the 23-year-old continues to catch the eye.
Olmo is reportedly eyeing another chance at Barca.
Hopeful Olmo eye Barca return despite money
RB Leipzig star Dani Olmo is hoping to return to Barcelona, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Olmo came through Barca's famed La Masia before joining Dinamo Zagreb's youth team in 2014 and eventually Bundesliga outfit Leipzig in 2020.
The 23-year-old Spain international, however, wants a new chance at Barca and has reportedly set yes to a Camp Nou comeback without looking at contract terms.
Talking on rumors...
- Everton are hopeful of launching a bid to sign Edinson Cavani from Manchester United following Cristiano Ronaldo's return to Old Trafford, per Todo Fichajes.
- Calciomercato says Inter are considering a move for Eintracht Frankfurt and Serbia winger Filip Kostic, who was poised to join Lazio on deadline day before a move fell through.
- The Sun says Wolves are set to make Adama Traore their highest earner amid interest from Tottenham and Liverpool.
- Chelsea could target Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly in January, reports Football London. The Senegal star has previously been linked with Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Barca and others.
- Le10 Sport claims Paris Saint-Germain never made an offer for Ronaldo, who left Juventus for United.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight