Barcelona lose €481 million in 2020-21 season
The Barcelona board confirmed the club's losses from the 2020-21 season and also announced this season's budget.
Barcelona's board of directors met on Thursday at Camp Nou to discuss various issues of the club's day-to-day operations and agreed that the operating budget for the 2021-22 season will be €765 million.
Huge losses for Barça
Following the board meeting, the LaLiga club confirmed losses of €481 million from last season. At the board meeting, it was agreed that Ferran Reverter, the club's CEO, will present a due diligence report on the club's financial situation on 6 October.
On the weekend of 16-17 October there will be a general assembly of members, coinciding with the club's LaLiga fixture against Valencia.
The board's statement did not mention anything about the club's current situation or the future of coach Ronald Koeman.
Te recomendamos en English
- Latest News CBS News confused about location of La Palma volcano
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play 27 October 2021: Times and how to watch and stream
- SOCCER | BAYERN MUNICH Bayern Munich: Lucas Hernandez avoids jail time
- NBA | NUGGETS Nuggets optimistic NBA MVP Jokic's knee injury is not serious
- NBA NBA round-up: Westbrook and Davis lead LeBron-less Lakers to OT win, Warriors stay unbeaten
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"