Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight, week 10
We take a look at this week’s matchup in the hotly contested AFC West between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Las Vegas Raiders. Who will have the edge?
Chiefs vs Raiders
The 5-4 Kansas City Chiefs take on the 5-3 Las Vegas Raiders in Week 10’s Sunday Night Football game from Nevada’s Allegiant Stadium in an AFC West that has every team jammed together at five wins apiece. Every game at this point will carry significant weight, especially when these teams go head-to-head, as the playoff picture begins to crystalize.
Both teams have top-five rated passing games, and with the Raiders running game being virtually non-existent, the Chiefs are the slight odds-on favorite. Bring to this mix the defensive play, where Las Vegas have an outstanding squad, after they brought in experienced defensive coordinator Gus Bradley who has revitalized this Raider squad, behind Yannick Ngakoue, Solomon Thomas and Quinton Jefferson applying pressure up front and a secondary that is outstanding, including veteran Casey Hayward Jr. who has the best coverage grade in the league.
The Chiefs by contrast have really struggled on defense, with a team that has gone to the last two Super Bowls looking sluggish and banged up through the first half of the season. They have greatly improved in the past couple of weeks, bringing in Melvin Ingram from the Pittsburgh Steelers up front. The biggest challenge that Kansas City will face this week is their lack of a running game on offense. So far, they have just about gotten away with it, but with no games left that they can afford to lose, they must develop a running game to open up their options.
Live commentary coverage games
This week we will be doing live text coverage of two NFL week 10 games here on AS English! The 4-4 Atlanta Falcons will travel to Texas to face the 6-2 Cowboys, and the 5-3 New Orleans Saints go up the river to face the 7-2 Tennessee Titans. Be sure to join us as we take you through the action play by play!
The Tennessee Titans have a challenge coming up on Sunday as the New Orleans Saints travel to Nissan Stadium to face off the Titans in a week 10 game. https://t.co/LlX8hJLdVv pic.twitter.com/106GMp93sq— AS English (@English_AS) November 13, 2021
Other matches around the league
Noon kickoff games
- (5-3) Buffalo Bills vs. (2-6) New York Jets
- (6-2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. (2-6) Washington Football Team
- (2-6) Jacksonville Jaguars vs. (4-5) Indianapolis Colts
- (0-8) Detroit Lions vs. (5-3) Pittsburgh Steelers
- (5-4) Cleveland Browns vs. (5-4) New England Patriots
Late kickoff games
- (3-5) Minnesota Vikings vs. (5-3) Los Angeles Chargers
- (4-5) Carolina Panthers vs. (8-1) Arizona Cardinals
- (3-6) Philadelphia Eagles vs. (5-4) Denver Broncos
- (3-5) Seattle Seahawks vs. (7-2) Green Bay Packers
Recommended in Nfl
- MLS LAFC back-to-back road victories after win over Austin FC
- GOLD CUP Will there be fans at the Gold Cup? What are the Covid-19 restrictions?
- Euro 2020 Golden Boot standings: who are the top scorers?
- PSG Ramos speaks after PSG make signing official
- UFC When was Conor McGregor's last UFC fight, and what was the result?
- UFC What were the results of McGregor vs Poirier 1 and 2?