Le'Veon Bell sings off at Ravens with farewell note
The Ravens and Le'Veon Bell have parted ways, with the All-Pro running back posting a goodbye message on Twitter on Tuesday.
Le'Veon Bell bid farewell to the Baltimore Ravens amid multiple reports of his release by the team. Bell signed with the Ravens' practice squad in September and was then signed to the active roster last month as Baltimore have battled injuries at running back throughout the year.
The two-time first-team All-Pro played in five games, rushing for 83 yards and two touchdowns, for the Ravens this season. But he confirmed the end of his short stint in Baltimore on Tuesday, thanking coach John Harbaugh and general manager Eric DeCosta.
He posted on Twitter: "This hurts, but it's been a blessing to be here to say the least. I've enjoyed every second of this short period & gotta whole new meaning of what this city is like & it's a great place to be. I appreciate Eric Decasta [sic] & John Harbaugh for the opportunity to be called a Raven."
Recommended in Nfl
- MLS LAFC back-to-back road victories after win over Austin FC
- GOLD CUP Will there be fans at the Gold Cup? What are the Covid-19 restrictions?
- Euro 2020 Golden Boot standings: who are the top scorers?
- PSG Ramos speaks after PSG make signing official
- UFC When was Conor McGregor's last UFC fight, and what was the result?
- UFC What were the results of McGregor vs Poirier 1 and 2?