How and where to watch Packers vs Rams
The Los Angeles Rams travel to Wisconsin to face the struggling Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field, looking to get back on track after their bye week
Two NFC heavyweights are squaring off, both weary and on shaky legs. Los Angeles lost two straight going into their bye week and are hoping that the rest will have allowed them to lick their wounds, regroup, and come out swinging. Added to this, with the loss of Robert Woods for the rest of the season to a torn ACL, they will be hoping that the extra week for Odell Beckham Jr to learn Sean McVay’s offense will give them an offensive edge.
The Packers are struggling as well, having dropped two of their last three games, and with injuries mounting, including a recent broken toe for quarterback Aaron Rodgers, they are desperate to get the bye week for some much-needed healing.
Just another day on the Packers beat pic.twitter.com/HT11WAGwTK— Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) November 24, 2021
Both of these powerhouses are somewhat depleted and playing in extremely competitive divisions, so a win would do far more good than a loss would do damage. They need to dig deep and swing big this week if they want to change their recent fortunes. The question is which team will have that extra bit in the tank?
Matthew Stafford and the Rams desperately need this win over the Packers on Sunday! https://t.co/24dngoivxY— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) November 26, 2021
How to watch
- Date: Sunday, Nov. 28th at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Location: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, Wisconsin)
- TV: FOX
- Stream: fuboTV (with free trial)
Here at AS.com English, you can follow along with our informative and entertaining live commentary of the game provided by our NFL staff!
Recommended in Nfl
- MLS LAFC back-to-back road victories after win over Austin FC
- GOLD CUP Will there be fans at the Gold Cup? What are the Covid-19 restrictions?
- Euro 2020 Golden Boot standings: who are the top scorers?
- PSG Ramos speaks after PSG make signing official
- UFC When was Conor McGregor's last UFC fight, and what was the result?
- UFC What were the results of McGregor vs Poirier 1 and 2?